The Ultimate Pay-Per-Click Advertising FAQ
Table of Contents
What is PPC?
What Does PPC Stand For?
What is a PPC Landing Page?
How Does PPC Work?
How to Do PPC?
For a successful PPC campaign you need to:
- Learn how PPC works
- Understand PPC fraud and the ways to reduce it to the minimum
- Do market research
- Determine your target audience and targeted geographical areas
- Create buyer personas
- Set a monthly budget
- Choose the networks you want to join or platforms you want to use(Google Ads, Amazon Ads, etc )
- Define the targeted keywords
- Start small, do some testings
- Or just hire a professional team who will take care of your PPC campaigns.
Why PPC is Important?
PPC is an important part of digital marketing. Some of the benefits are:
- It increases traffic
- If done right, it shows quick results
- For some business models, it’s the best or even the only channel to drive traffic
- It allows targeting a specific audience
- It’s easy to make adjustments to the already running campaign
- It’s data-rich
- It increases the brand awareness